Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome!!

 Hi everyone! I just love making cupcakes, and thats exactly what this blog is about!! Every now and then I'll post a recipe, idea, or maybe just a few pictures!! Here are some pictures of some cupcakes!!
This is a coconut creme cupcake from Taste Selects Confectionary!!

This is a cupcake I made. It's a red velvet vanilla cupcake!!

This is another one of my own. It's a red velvet, vanilla and chocolate cupcake!!

This is salty caramel cupcake from Taste Selects Confectionary!


 To see these pictures and more at my photography blog, click here!!!! Thanks!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog!!!!!

    Thought you might like this...

    Cupcake Fondue!!

    http://blog.modcloth.com/2011-04-12-simply-amazing-cupcake-fondueutm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+modclothblog+%28ModCloth+Blog%29

    Toodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!!!!! your so good at making cupcakes, and my icing tops make it look the best don;t they? Jk!

    ReplyDelete